- College Readiness & Access
- Affordability & Financial Aid
- College Admission & Completion
- Affinity Network
- Get Involved
College Board Regional Forums
Jan 29 - Mar 8
DateTuesday, January 29, 2013 - 8:00am - Friday, March 8, 2013 - 5:00pm
Make plans now to participate in one of the most respected and important gatherings in your region—and join the best minds in education committed to student success and improving equity, access and rigor.
Collaborate 2013, A Blueprint for Student Success is a unique, interactive gathering where you can network with, learn from and collaborate with regional peers across the K–12 and Higher–Ed continuum. This year’s Regional Forums provide all education professionals a rare opportunity to share ideas, find common ground and work together on solutions to the most daunting challenges facing student success.
- Learn from prominent speakers and experts.
- Attend workshops and sessions designed to address your specific issues and topics to help you become even more effective in your job-whether you counsel and educate students or manage enrollment and administer financial aid.
- Discuss strategies, best practices, and programs developed to improve student achievement, retention and graduation.
- Gain a unique perspective from the rich learning environment for all those committed to education and walk away with the insight and resources that will help you become more successful in your job.
Register today to learn more about your Regional Forum:
- Middle States, Brooklyn, Feb. 13–15
Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania
- Midwestern, Chicago, Feb. 10–12
Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin, West Virginia
- New England, Boston, Jan. 29–30
Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont
- Southern, Atlanta, March 7–8
Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia
- Southwestern, Dallas, Feb. 27–28
Arkansas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas
- Western, San Diego, Feb. 22–23
Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming