- College Readiness & Access
- Affordability & Financial Aid
- College Admission & Completion
- Affinity Network
- Get Involved
Connecting education policy with experience
Featured Policy Areas
All students deserve the highest quality education and an opportunity to participate in academically challenging courses to prepare them for success beyond high school. We develop evidence-based tools and resources to help educators and work to raise awareness of the value of teachers and counselors.
All students should have access to an affordable and successful college experience. We offer recommendations to improve and simplify the financial aid system so that enrollment and full participation in college is possible for all students. We also provide data to describe college pricing and student financial aid.
Making the benefits of higher education available to more people improves lives and strengthens our nation. We offer recommendations to simplify college admission and transfer processes, promote the educational benefits of diversity, and improve college completion rates.
- CB_Advocacy: RT @CollegeBoard: .@Chiefs4Change's open letter to @ArneDuncan in response to call for moratorium on accountability related to #CCSS: http:…
- CB_Advocacy: RT @CollegeBoard: Explore this #leadingsuccess module for activity & discussion guides to help improve #mentoring and #coaching skills http…
Guided by the College Board’s principles of excellence and equity in education, we work to ensure that students from all backgrounds have the opportunity to succeed in college and beyond.